Hurray! New mac book and itouch are both in the mail! I'm so excited! :)
Also, I decided I can not be trusted on facebook! I totally am that girl and stalk Drew's profile. This is not the girl I want to be so I handed over my account to my roommates for the month! I thought it would be best if I had them change my password so I can't go on facebook and check his profile to see who he is talking to, who is talking to him and whats new in his life. Why should what he is doing matter to me? No matter what, it isn't going to change the fact that we broke up and won't make us get back together and I waste so much time doing that!
Now instead of spending way too much time talking on the phone/arguing with him/stalking his facebook, I have much more time to do the important things like give myself a pedicure, get rid of junk I don't need, read and get soooo much more sleep! (I think that last one, sleep, is the key to me being happier the last week!)
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment