CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

No More BF = Hello New Computer!

Mac vs. PC

This is my struggle for the week. I decided now that I will not be wasting lots of gas money going to MI to see Drew or a b-day or x-mas present for him, I have some free cash and its time I got myself a new laptop! I've had my old Dell Desktop since 2002. It has had many transformations from Tech and who knows what exactly is on there now. All I know is it is frickin slow and too slow for wireless (which my apartment has along w/ the rest of the world now). So lately I've just been using my laptop from work when I need to but really need to get something for myself. After checking out Best Buy and Circuit City today, I'm not convinced that windows is the way to go. Although a few hundred cheaper, they seem exactly that, CHEAPER! I want something low maintance b/c if this is going to replace having a bf, I don't want anything I need to fix or train. : ) Plus right now, Apple has a discount for students and along with the discount on mac's, you get a free ipod nano or touch! My brother is a student still so that definitely counts!

Here is what I was thinking for the Mac:
13-inch: White
2.1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB memory
120GB hard drive1
Combo drive


Or for $200 more I could upgrade to:
13-inch: White
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB memory
160GB hard drive1
Double-layer SuperDrive

Any suggestions??

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Andrea,

Put all of your blog links into the Blog List Gadget. Here's how you do it:
1 Go to your dashboard
2 Select Layout
3 Select Add Gadget
4 Select Blog List
5 Enter the blogs and select the specifics of what you want to see!