CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

mr. mac

I got my new macbook and ipod touch in the mail today and I'm super excited!!  I decided since this is my new replacement for a bf, I shall call him Mr. Mac!  


I had my old desktop for 6 years so I feel like I deserve something a little nicer.  Plus I'm just super happy not to have to lug my HUGE laptop from work home anymore.  Although I do appreciate the huge screen of my Dell for work, the battery weighs almost as much as the computer itself.  


Confession:
I snuck into facebook to check Drew's profile! At least I almost lasted a week!  It was tough because I gave my password to my roommate but then someone else sent me a msg which I was notified through email about.  The plan was going to be that my roommate just would let me onto facebook to check the msg and then take over the password again.  However, my roomies aunt passed away this weekend and I definitely didn't want to bother her so I just reset it myself!  In any event, I did it but now I'm not going to check it for two weeks!

1 comments:

Jericho Rose said...

I love the name for your new computer.