CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not alone anymore!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mr. mac!  Seriously!  My mac book is way fun!  I just got done talking on ichat to Vic and it is so nice to just have a familiar face to talk to.  It is one thing to talk on the phone but getting to see someones facial expressions too....WAY better!   Anyone doing long distance with your hunny, this is the way to go.  Well it might not solve everything but it certainly can't hurt.  I love being a goofball w/ the camera and this just takes it to the next level!  Plus everything on the mac just is more fun!  Especially the photobooth!  Way fun!


ps  Might of had a glass or two of wine so excitement level is up! : )

pss Tomorrow is FRIDAY and I'm super excited I can sleep in slightly before I'm stuck in labview training for half the day!  I'm still proud of myself for pushing off having to go to labview training for this long!  They wanted me to go to it back in Dec but I keep saying I'm too busy since I really don't like labview.  Anyways, now I have to go but at least I get a free lunch out of it.

psss  I get to go to Houghton next week and see my GIRLS!!  SO frickin excited!  

0 comments: