CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

I always see those t-shirts down in Mexico and think how funny they are.  Well, I think I truly understand the t-shirt now.  As I mentioned in my previous blog, last night I had four margaritas before going out for the night to the bars.  Not my best idea!  I definitely had a martini and another drink with the margaritas!  Usually if I have two martinis for the night, I'm good to go so you can just imagine my state last night.  Anyways, I think I went to "bed" around 1:15 last night and then woke up at 4 am still in my clothes with the lights on and such.  This is usually my indicator that I've had too much to drink if I fall asleep with the lights on.  It has been known to happen every once in awhile!  So after I found myself with clothes, contacts, jewerly still on, I semi prepared myself for bed.   A little bit later there I was hugging the toilet....not fun!  Anyways, I finally got back to bed and then slept till 1 pm!!!  This is so crazy for me because usually I can't sleep later then 9 am!  I'm now up and feeling fine but half my day is gone and in less then six hours, I'm expected at a surprise birthday party where more drinking is to occur!  I think I'm getting too old for this!

0 comments: