CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

no more boys...

Well no more boys for a little while at least!  


After spending the last week looking for at least a crush, I've got nothing!  It isn't that I want to date right now but I at least need some eye candy or something!  There isn't even a cute guy at the gym to crush on for a bit!  Because of all of this, I decided to agree w/ my gyno yesterday when she suggested that that I go off of the pill for a bit.  I've been getting really bad migraines lately and she said the only way to really know what is causing them is to get off the pill for a bit.  I decided this shouldn't be a problem since I need some time for me and should not be dating/with any guy for sometime.   I am a little nervous for a few reason.  a)  I really don't want to gain weight!  Maybe somehow the opposite will happen or I would just be happy staying where I'm at.  b) I get acne!  I read some reviews from people that said their acne came back when they went off the pill.  But this would actually help with c) I somehow meet the man of my dreams and can't keep myself off him!  Like I said before, this probably won't happen if b. occurs!

Also, I've noticed since I've been single, I've become a huge fan of teenage TV shows like Gossip Girl, Privileged and 90210!  I haven't forgotten about Project Runway and Grey's Anatomy but somehow I've just got sucked in!  

0 comments: