Hopefully every night won't be so late but earlier today, Vickie suggested I try blogging because apparently all the cool kids do it these days! I was just going to check it out and here I am a few hours later still glued to the couch with my laptop. How does it suck you in for so long?? You would think I would have at least had to pee by now! Maybe I just need to drink more water!
Anyways, I thought I should at least give this a try. This could very well end up like every other journal I started to write where I try it out for about a week or so until the newness (is this even a real word) of it wears off.
Also, I might as well be up front and state that there will be NUMEROUS words spelled wrong and grammer that would make any english teacher cringe. I think this is especially allowed right now since I'm approaching early into the AM. On that note, I'm off to bed!
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment