CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All The Small Things

new batteries in electric toothbrush =

AMAZING!!

Seriously, I don't know why I haven't taken the time to change them sooner. My teeth feel way cleaner and its makes brushing my teeth a hundred times better....especially since I have braces! I realize I do this with little things quite often. All it takes is 30 seconds to improve my life but I somehow think I don't have the time for that! Same thing goes with the toilet paper roll. I've been known to leave it off the toilet paper holder for about 1/4-1/2 of the roll. There have been plenty of times I'm just sitting there not doing much of anything else that I could have changed it but I don't!

Goal for August: Try not to slack off on the little things!

1 comments:

Vickie said...

You are a total dork!! I did that too for about a day or two this past week. I was out of TP and was using my kleenex instead because I didn't take the two seconds it tool to grab a new role from upstairs!!