Do you ever watch tv and see those match.com commercials where they say it doesn't hurt to look? Well eharm is going ok and I've talked to a few guys via email or phone but only actually met one so far (maybe one this Sat too) and I've closed the relationship with over 225 guys!! I thought, maybe it wouldn't hurt to just look on match.com so I did! There is a guy from Painted Post who has a pug! Painted Post is to Corning what Hancock is to Houghton. And I LOVE pugs! I signed up for the three day trial and sent him an email with my email address. I'm so hoping to hear back from him! We'll see! : )
Today there was a meeting for the seven execs of our company did a forum. One of them said something that I thought was pretty good. He said "I have lived through six recessions. That being said, five have already ended." Still doesn't make things great right now by any means but gives me hope that we will get past this and things will go back to normal someday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment