I just got back from Mike's apartment a little bit ago. I know it is way late and I need to get to work tomorrow early tomorrow too! Anyways, I went over there, actually got a little work done, and we watched a movie. Towards the end of the night we were a little more cuddly which was really nice. Then, when I went to leave, totally awkward first kiss! As I'm driving away, I was debating whether not to go back and set him straight so I DID! Yup...I totally turned the car around, called him up and told him I forgot something (best excuse I could find) and then kissed him! : ) I think he liked it too! : )
Ok...now time to rest up because I think it is going to be a rough day due to the announcement of Q4 earnings and probably some great news about how many people will be laid off. not cool...
2 comments:
Hurray for you!!!! :)
Yay!! Good for you! I was going to comment yesterday, but couldn't think of any good advice...
Post a Comment