Ok...so I've been MIA on here but a lot has been going on!
1. I'm going to stay at my job! I need to just tough it out especially in this economy and they are giving me more to do and there are more younger people now. Plus I really do like this area.
2. I joined e-harmony! lol! I decided if I am going to stay here, I want to start dating. I am not a big fan of having to go on the internet because who knows what kind of weirdos I am going to find but I figure it beats meeting guys at the bar when my judgement is way impaired and they are just looking for a piece of action. Plus, I feel like this is a good way to feel a guy out before committing a whole night to them which will save my time!
3. I'm still working on my friend from High School, Kate, to move in with me. I think she would love this area and we would have so much fun together.
4. My roommates bought a house and will most likely be moving out in a month. Plus the lady living below me on the other side of the duplex will be moving out by Jan 1st which means I'm going to be all alone in this huge house! You would think it would be great but I'm not ready to keep up a 5 bedroom house on the corner...meaning I have to take care of snow removal for the whole corner! I don't think my rent is going to go up but my chore list definitely will.
5. I decided since I'm not going back to school and will continue to have cash flow coming in, I should upgrade my car. I just got my 2001 Camry this spring but I feel like I need something that isn't so vanilla and a little more sporty with a sunroof. So I spent about a week hooked on car shopping then my dad brought me back to realit
y and made me realize right now isn't the right time. With winter coming and me having no garage or car port, it would just sit outside in the snow and salt. In the spring, I will get my new car (ok not new but nearly new, maybe a Mazda3!)
6. This weekend I'm flying to Milwaukee to stand in my cousin wedding. Yesterday she told me I'm standing with her friend who is extremely gay and has braces on his bottom teeth! I'm so excited! It will be so much fun!
7. I got my braces tightened this week...not so fun! But I did find out only 3 more tightenings and these suckers are off! I think I'm looking at 6 m
ore months top! YAY!
8. I made this amazing chocolate cherry cake with homemade buttercream and whipped cream frosting for my roommates birthday! It was yummy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment